Thursday, September 5, 2013

Inventor training plan export

Training plan information:

    Lockefox has a really good write up on starting a new inventor at Everything you never wanted to know: Industrial Alt.  I am just expounding on this by linking the EVEMon training plan I made for a new character to train said plan.  I add 4 common Science skills so that the training plan has them, change these as needed.

   All of my new alts follow this plan initially.  So, I thought I would formalize it by making an EVEMon  raining plan that I could import to a new character day 1.  It also lets me get all the training books needed ready on contract before creating the character.  The last couple of characters that I have made I have entered this by hand.

   Note:  I would call Electronic Engineering a must since its a requirement to build components.  Always check everything you plan on building for required skills before starting your training.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a informative post, actually i was in search of Online Industrial Training

    ReplyDelete