Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 2013 Monthly Report

Totals for August 2013:

Total
5,599,218,621.99 isk
Wallet Balance
726,472,008.33 isk
Assets
4,081,424,461.66 isk
Sell Orders
791,322,152.00 isk 

    Going with a new format for the report.  I just installed JEveAssets so I am using that now.

Break Down:

  • 1.813 B in sales on 1.812 B in purchases.
    • This includes PvP ship buying.
  • See previous article for more information on what has been happening in the last 2 months.

Future Plans:

  • Next Inventor is coming up on skill training complete.
  • My main is moving to do Medium T2 ammo.  In station it's a 7-8 day manufacturing time / BPC, so that gives me plenty of time to invention and PvP.
  • Starting copying jobs in NPC station for my new products.  These were found using my new Invention Profiteer program.  These should be strong sellers with good margins, all above 50%.
  • Looking into dropping a POS.
    • Running cost benefit evaluations on different sizes and configurations.
    • Looking into standings services.
    • Trying to run my standings up on 1 of my alts so that I can drop towers on my own, without standings services in the future.
    • Saving money needed to drop towers.  Fully anchored medium towers, with fuel, run around 1 B each.  Although if I take Lockefox's advice and drop 2 medium towers with only a minimum number of labs each to allow future expansion, it will only come to ~1 B.

No comments:

Post a Comment