Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Is it still a hiatus if it's forever?

Alright, when you're all done you can leave by jumping off the tower like a badass...

    And with this, I say adieu. I am taking another hiatus from MMO's.  The final nail in the coffin was Borderlands 2 GOTY edition.  I plan to leave the comunity in good standing with my accounts, characters, and assets intact.  No you may not have my stuff.

    I leave with ~7B isk in total, ~3B liquid, and the rest in ships, manufacturing assets, and various other assets.  Not bad, not great, but not bad.  I started my experiment having a hard time scraping together the 500M isk manufacturing entry capital.  I don't have the numbers, but since I had to sell all of my ships except for the 1 battleship and a couple of mining ships and industrials I kept around to come up with 500M isk, I would say that I had less than 1B in assets.

    As for anyone reading this, I bid you adieu, as both my accounts expire this week.  I may be back sometime in the future.  Lockefox is still trying to subvert my will by talking about Prosper at lunch :)  And eventually he may succeed, but today is not that day.

    Only problem I have is finding another good idea for a code project...:)

1 comment: